I've had this DARLING...gasp...in my stash for at LEAST a month or two and haven't inked her up yet!! May I introduce, Emma and Her Backpack. Adorable deliciousness from Heather Ellis for MFT.
I have wanted and wanted and WANTED to ink her up but the mojo has not struck...until today! My darling IRL girlfriend, Joanne B, is having a super celebration for her fourth blogaversary!! (yay!!! Congrats Jo!)
Jo has presented a FANTABULOUS challenge to anyone who would like to play along! Here are the deets!
Choose any three of the following and create!!
- Kraft Paper - yes, I'm still obsessed with it.... (CHECK!)
- Pink, Ivory and Orange as your color combination - I'm needing a little springy fix.... (CHECK!)
- Twine - I do *love* me some twine! (CHECK!)
- Mixed Stitching - I've got straight, zig zag and "crazy" stitching on mine (CHECK!)
- Ledger, Alpha or number paper - I've got this fun number grid..... (CHECK!)
Just for the fun of it I'm also entering this card into challenges at the following blogs:
Pixie Dust Studio
The Spotted Chick
I hope you have enjoyed and been as inspired by Joanne as I am!!!