Click here to read the details of the challenge!
Since we're nearing Halloween (one of my favorite holidays, up against Valentine's Day and my birthday) I instantly gravitated towards the holiday theme using the colors that Joanne has chosen. I've been DYING to ink up this awesome Amuse fence stamp since I purchased it weeks ago along with the designer papers shown.
I've had Big Sprinkle for quite a LONG time and I've NEVER inked her up!! FOR SHAME! I know, I know. But she's getting her center stage today!!!
Here are the details of my card:
Enve: 5 3/4 x 4 1/4 - from The Paper Source in Poppy.
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 4 - PTI in Hibiscus Burst - Edges distressed.
- Bo Bunny Love Shack Paper in Boogie - 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 - Edges distressed.
- Bo Bunny Love Shack Cut Outs (the one Sprinkle is stamped on) 3x3
- SU! Basic Black: 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 - edges distressed
- PTI Hibiscus Burst backs the skeleton paper mentioned next - 4 x 2 3/4
- Creative Imaginations - Skeleton Paper 3 3/4 x 2 1/2
- TCP : Big Sprinkle - stamped in Brilliance Graphite Black Pigment Ink and heat embossed. Her collar is studded with Sakura pink sparkly gel pen as is her cute little nose.
- Amuse: Frightful & Delightful sentiment and Crooked Fence - both stamped in the same black ink and heat embossed - the crooked fence took some serious lining up to make it straight but I think it worked nicely!!
- Black thread and my sewing machine!
- White ribbon with black and orange dots - Michael's house brand
- Pink Staples are from an OLD mini desk set that I got at a Yankee Swap one year when I used to work out of the house
- Stick Pin - JoAnn Fabrics - notions department
- Hardware - was from the back of an old frame. It was headed towards the trash when I needed that extra 'something'. And there it was =) Don't you love when that happens??
Safety Measure! - I didn't have a base for the stick pin and I don't want anyone getting poked so I cut a large 3-D glue dot in half and rolled it in my fingers and then in chunky, pink glitter!! Essentially making a custom-made stopper!! No ouchy fingers around here!!
I hope you enjoyed my creation!! Thanks Jo for picking such a great challenge!!!