Hard Boiled. I watercolored the chickens and cut them out using 3D foam adhesive to add them to my project. I used this polaroid die (I can't lay my hands on it presently to remember whose it is - sorry!) to frame the chickens. If you'll notice the chickens feet are all showing yet there's no way I could have trimmed them that way. I stamped them behind my images and then put my popped up images on top of the flat stamped ones. You can almost notice it in the upper right hand chicken as in the photo above you can see a bit of the outline from the stamped image that is underneath. It's a pretty cool trick if you have teeny tiny bits that are impossible to trim put.
I did some funky paper combining, added some stitching and a few puffy, sparkly heart stickers. I added the tiniest bit of white/gold baker's twine to my frame for some added texture.
Thanks for coming by today!!