My darling blogger friend and fellow sassy mommy, Melissa, received a little gift from a friend of hers and was asked to share in the spirit of "Paying It Forward". She chose 3 names randomly (or I should say, her sweet daughter Pea did the drawing! so cute!!) and I was one of the names! YAY!! Thanks Melissa!
So now it's my turn!! If you'd like to play you need to do 2 things...
1. Leave a comment on my blog revealing one thing about yourself that people may not know! (only if you're comfortable doing so!! *wink*)
2. Agree to participate by "Paying It Forward" on your blog/site by passing on a little something to 3 people. It can be purchased, made, found in your home, re-gifted...whatever!
It's the perfect time of year for this because everyone in everyone - whether you live in a cold climate or not- is cooped up and a little ray of sunshine in your mailbox is always fabu!!
Thanks Melissa for 'Paying It Forward' and for being such a great 'virtual' friend!!!
I almost forgot...I will choose 3 names out of a hat on Sunday night!!
Sounds like a great idea Meri!
1. I was the Easter Bunny 2 years in a row...dressed up in that big HUGE costume in April...sweating like a donkey...but it was worth for all those little kiddies!!
2. I will be happy to pay it forward...
Glad I now have the link to your blog. :) Hope you are all feeling better.
I love your little game...so here goes...
1) I once worked on a construction site as a surveyor, with like 300 men...I was constantly stopped by people wanting to know who I worked for. I guess I didn't look like I fit in. :)
2) I will have fun paying it forward!
So fun! Pick me cuz I know where you live. And, I'll just come over and pick my own gift and you can see if you can figure out what I snagged ;)
1. I get nervous sometimes.
2. I'm all about Pay-It-Forward!
nike air max 90
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet online
moncler online outlet
maillot football pas cher
new nike shoes
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet
Post a Comment